H&W Breaking Bad Habits & Safe Money
What can you accomplish in 18-254 days? Breaking a bad habit, of course!
Bad habits – we all have them! From late night snacking, to biting your nails and everything in between. Today is the day, the time is now, what’s stopping you – break your habits by following these 5 steps:
- Acknowledge the habit (make yourself aware)
- Figure out your triggers (where are you, what are you doing, who are you with)
- Establish a coping mechanism (find something else to when confronted with your trigger)
- Change your environment (sometimes it’s the people you’re with or the places you go)
- Don’t give up!
You may also want to find someone to help hold you accountable – it’s always easier when you have someone on your side! And as the old saying goes – if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!
Not your grandfather’s life insurance
Unless you’re living under a rock, by now you’ve noticed the market is in a steady decline. If you’ve found yourself wondering where you can put money that doesn’t have market exposure but does offer some return, you’re not alone! Never fear, safer money options are out there!
A single premium indexed universal life policy is structured differently than traditional life insurance and just may be the answer to your current investment woes. Here’s how it works:
- You make one lump sum payment (if you’re 40 years old you need $40,000) and it buys you at least $100,000 death benefit immediately
- You get 2.5% guaranteed return with ability to earn as high as 8.9%
- You have access to your money value in year 1
- There is no minimum time period for the policy
- The investment is tax deferred (not taxed along the way)
- If you’re a couple, you can put the policy on the healthier of the two people
Most clients are liking this product for the cash accumulation and not necessarily the death benefit piece. Try to set aside your preconceived notions of what life insurance means / is and give this product a hard look. You won’t regret it.
Want to learn more? Call us!